Mr. Krumholz has been serving the diverse and complex needs of the commercial real estate community for many years.
Clients rely on him for his ability to negotiate difficult real estate transactions and to expeditiously close those deals.
Mr. Krumholz has depth of experience that enables him to carefully, efficiently and cost-effectively serve the needs and interests of his clients.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Acquisition, development and operation of commercial and multifamily properties
- Sale and 1031 exchange of real estate and interests in real estate
- Commercial leasing for retail, office and industrial properties
- Ground and net leasing
- Traditional and securitized financing
- Organization and reformation of real estate investment entities, including limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures and corporations
- Investment supervision and oversight
- Land use, planning and zoning
Typical clients include:
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Property managers
- Builders and developers
- Commercial landowners
- Condominium and cooperative associations
- Construction managers
- Architects and engineers